Our hope in 2023 is that we will each grow in confidence in God’s character and His actions. One way to do that is by spending more time reading the Bible.
Below are several year-long plans that you can explore. The first two plans are on You Version and include an option to comment and interact with others from StoneBridge who are also using the plan.
As we start the year talking about God as our Good Shepherd we encourage you to look for the characteristics and actions of God as a Shepherd (how He guides, protects, restores, gives rest, provides, etc.) as you read.
Join the Bible Project’s One Story that Leads to Jesus by clicking HERE
About this plan:
- This plan starts in Genesis and continues through the Old Testament for the first 235 days. Each day includes a devotion, a Psalm and a reading from the Old or New Testament
- There are also over 150 videos from the Bible Project to engage you in the Bible’s literary design and flow of thought
Join the Bible in One Year with Nicky Gumbel by clicking HERE
About this plan:
- Each day includes a reading from Psalms or Proverbs along with a New Testament and an Old Testament reading
- There is commentary and a prayer from Nicky after each section
*Both of the above plans are on You Version and include an option to comment and interact with others from StoneBridge who are also using the plan.
The Five Day Bible Reading Plan is a plan that can be downloaded or printed off by clicking HERE
- There are readings for 5 days each week
- The readings go in chronological order
The Daily Bible is a Bible in chronological order. Click HERE to find out more
Another great resource is the Bible Project App. Click HERE to download. There is a feature you can find on the app called “Journey” on the bottom right hand side. This is organized around several main movements in the Torah (first five books in the Old Testament) that can help you discover biblical patterns.