As a local expression of the universal Body of Christ, StoneBridge Church is comprised of all people who have chosen to be grafted in to this fellowship. This grafting is both a supernatural work of the Holy Spirit and a real commitment made by individuals. As an expression of this commitment and in cooperation with the Holy Spirit, members of StoneBridge will:
- Regularly participate in corporate worship;
- Contribute financially to StoneBridge;
- Regularly serve at StoneBridge;
- Engage in the disciple-making ministries of StoneBridge;
- Adhere to the discipline process (see StoneBridge By-Laws Article Fourteen) carried out by the Senior Pastor and leadership of StoneBridge in matters of conduct and doctrine;
- Participate in the process of confirming a new Senior Pastor should the occasion arise (for a description of the voting rights of members of StoneBridge Church, please refer to the StoneBridge Church By-Laws Article Seven).
MEMBERS OF STONEBRIDGE CAN EXPECT CHURCH LEADERSHIP TO:
- Pastor them as they seek to be conformed to the image of Jesus (Romans 8:29);
- Equip them for the good works God has created them to do (Eph. 2:10, Eph. 4:11-13);
- Create opportunities for them to worship God in Spirit and Truth (John 4:23).
Please indicate your understanding of these commitments and your willingness to honor them by accepting below.