We are excited to introduce the newest member of our staff, Terry Cantrell, who will be coming on as our Pastoral Counselor. Terry is passionate about helping people mature in their relationship with Christ, walking with them during times of crisis or need, and assisting them in developing strong, loving and healthy relationships with others.
He will be working around 10 hours a week investing in many of our leadership teams in addition to pastoral counseling.
Here are a few things from Terry to help you get to know him a little better:
- Terry retired from RiverStone church in March 2020 where he served as the Pastor of Healing and Leadership Development for 21 years.
- He is married to Patty and they will celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary this May
- Patty and Terry have 2 children and 4 grandchildren and love family time
- Terry grew up in Cobb County and is a graduate of Georgia State University
- He loves being outdoors and enjoys hiking, fishing, hunting and kayaking
Please join us in welcoming him to our staff.