As a local expression of the universal Body of Christ, StoneBridge Church is comprised of all people who have chosen to be grafted in to this fellowship. This grafting is both a supernatural work of the Holy Spirit and a real commitment made by individuals. As an expression of this commitment and in cooperation with the Holy Spirit, members of StoneBridge will:
- Regularly participate in corporate worship;
- Contribute financially to StoneBridge;
- Regularly serve at StoneBridge;
- Engage in the disciple-making ministries of StoneBridge;
- Adhere to the discipline process (see StoneBridge By-Laws Article Fourteen) carried out by the Senior Pastor and leadership of StoneBridge in matters of conduct and doctrine;
- Participate in the process of confirming a new Senior Pastor should the occasion arise (for a description of the voting rights of members of StoneBridge Church, please refer to the StoneBridge Church By-Laws Article Seven).
Members of StoneBridge can expect church leadership to:
- Pastor them as they seek to be conformed to the image of Jesus (Romans 8:29);
- Equip them for the good works God has created them to do (Eph. 2:10, Eph. 4:11-13);
- Create opportunities for them to worship God in Spirit and Truth (John 4:23).
Please indicate your understanding of these commitments and your willingness to honor them by accepting below.
Ready to join us?
At StoneBridge, we are committed to seeing our community transformed by God. We invite you to join us in this journey of personal and community transformation.