Monthly Prayer Walks: We want to continue to gather at StoneBridge each month to walk and pray through the neighborhoods surrounding the church.
We would love for you to join us on Saturday, August 21st from 8:00-9:00am for our next walk. We are excited to see how God changes our community, and our own hearts, through our prayers.
We will start at the church with a brief time of prayer and then have a few different route options with some prayer points you can use to help guide your time if needed.
You can access those HERE.
Pray in your neighborhood:
If you can’t join us to walk from the church, we encourage you to walk through your neighborhood and pray for those who live there.
One way you can pray for them is by praying a blessing over them.
Below are some example blessings:
- “May the Lord bless you and keep you; may He smile on you and be gracious to you; may He look your way and give you peace.” (Numbers 6:24-26, paraphrase)
- “May you experience the love of Christ, though it is so great you will never fully understand it, and may you be filled with the fullness of life and power that comes from God.” (Ephesians 3:16, NLT)
- “May Christ make His home in your heart through faith.” (Ephesians 3:17b, GNT)
- “May you be strengthened with all power, according to God’s glorious might.” (Colossians 1:11a, NLT)
- “May you be filled with joy.” (Colossians 1:11b, NLT)
- “May the Lord of peace Himself give you peace at all times and in every way.” (2 Thessalonians 3:16)
Seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the Lord for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper. -Jeremiah 29:7