We are excited to introduce the newest member of our staff, Mark Chapman, who will be coming on as our Church Administrator. His primary responsibilities will be overseeing our finances and facility. We are thankful for the experience he brings as he has been serving as the Chief Administrative Officer at another church the past few years. He and his wife Lori have been at StoneBridge for over four years and he is looking forward to investing in and serving at his home church.
Here are a few things from Mark to help you get to know him a little better:
- We have 3 kids and 7 grandkids
- Hobbies are golf and reading as I enjoy being outside and the ability of writers both non-fiction and fiction to tell a story
- My passion are my wife Lori who is my best friend, my kids and their spouses and my grandkids!
- What I love to see is God moving in our lives, the lives of my family, the lives of friends, the lives of our cell group, the lives of our Church and when he moves in our community
- Both Lori and I grew up in Cobb County, attending KSU and Georgia State Universities. We consider Kennesaw and StoneBridge our home.
Thank you for your prayers through the hiring process and as we make this transition.