OPPORTUNITIES TO LOVE MARIETTA
- Acts 6
- Park Street Elementary
- Dwell Apartment Ministry
- The Table on Delk
ACTS 6: The mission of the Acts 6 ministry team is to aid the needy in our community through prayer, encouragement, generous giving, unselfish service, and compassionate outreach. The Acts 6 team responds to the needs of walk-in clients coming to StoneBridge Mondays through Thursdays from 10am-12pm by assisting them with:
- Replacing key lost documents such as birth certificates and Georgia identification cards
- Emergency prescriptions
- Cobb Community Transit bus passes
- Most importantly-prayer and encouragement
If you are interested in learning more about the serving on the Acts 6 Team please contact Richard Wannall at firstname.lastname@example.org..
PARK STREET ELEMENTARY: We have been Partners in Education with Park Street Elementary School since 2011. We are honored to serve the staff and families at Park Street in a variety of ways-everything from hosting meals for the teachers to coaching soccer or basketball for the students. If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities available please contact Kim Kremer at email@example.com.
DWELL APARTMENT MINISTRY: Our mission is to expose the people of Dwell Apartment community to the Gospel through word and deed. We put this vision into practice by serving, breaking bread, and cultivating authentic relationships with our neighbors. Each week The Church At Dwell gathers in the leasing office to pray, worship, and study scripture. Volunteer Opportunities Include:
- Prayer Walks– We welcome individuals and teams that would like to serve by covering our community with prayer. This is prayer, not a program. If you’d like to pray for our community just reach out and we can provide you with directions for parking, a map of our neighborhood, and prayer points.
- Events and Programing– Throughout the year we host and serve at a variety of events and programs that serve our community. We are often looking for volunteers that are interested in finding any way to love their neighbor.
If you are interested in partnering with us please contact Russell Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 770.714.1302
THE TABLE ON DELK: The Table on Delk provides a safe place for those who are being sexually exploited to have a meal and make meaningful connections with volunteers who desire to show them the Father’s love. By showing them His love through genuine interactions, telling them that their lives do matter and that He has a plan and purpose for them, some of those we serve will take steps toward healing and restoration. To learn more and to sign up to volunteer please visit www.thetableondelk.org.