We will continue to worship together both online and in-person on Sunday mornings. The services will still be live streamed each Sunday for those who want to join from home. If you would like to attend a service please sign up below. We now have 3 services at 8:00, 9:30 and 11:00am
PLEASE REGISTER: This is the only way we can ensure we do not exceed our maximum capacity per service.
Registration can be found at the links below, on our website and now on our app.
To Register on the App:
- Go to wherever you download apps and search for the “Church Center App” and install
- Search for StoneBridge Church and choose that as your church
- Once you are on our page go to “Events” on the bottom of the page
- Choose which date and service you would like to attend
StoneBridge Kids (birth-5th grade):
- PLEASE NOTE: there will NOT be children’s ministry at the 8:00am service. It will be a family service so children of all ages are welcome to attend the service with us.
- At 9:30 and 11:00 there will be children’s ministry for kids birth-5th grade. If your child would like to attend please make sure to choose their age/grade when registering. When you arrive on Sunday please go to the east entrance (by the bridge) to check-in.
- Kids are also welcome to sit with their families at the 9:30 and 11:00am services if they choose to do that instead. If they are joining you in the service please select Adults/Families for them when registering.
Middle School Students (6th-8th graders) will be in with us for worship and then will have the opportunity to leave for a lesson during the message (at 9:30 and 11:00 am services) if they choose to do so.
We are grateful that we can worship together whether it is online or in-person and maintain being the Body and Bride of Christ in the midst of these unusual circumstances. Please reach out if you have any questions or would like more information on anything.
CLICK HERE to register for November 1st at 8:00am
CLICK HERE to register for November 1st at 9:30am
CLICK HERE to register for November 1st at 11:00am
CLICK HERE to read more about reopening at StoneBridge
Ready to join us?
At StoneBridge, we are committed to seeing our community transformed by God. We invite you to join us in this journey of personal and community transformation.