StoneBridge Kids: June Events Calendar
Elementary Summer Hangouts: Sign your Elementary schooler up for a summer hangout event with StoneBridge Kids! We will have outdoor games, popsicles on the deck, and a tour of our new building. Sign your student up by grade level (the grade they will be entering next school year). Parents are invited to attend if they wish – if you plan to attend as a parent, please sign yourself up for the event as well. Each event will be limited to 20 people. Online signups are required to attend. Events for Rising Kindergarten – Rising 3rd Grade will be on the calendar for July!
- Rising 6th Grade Boys Popsicle Hangout
- June 10th – https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040A45A5A62DAAF58-5thgrade
- Rising 6th Grade Girls Popsicle Hangout
- June 11th – https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040A45A5A62DAAF58-5thgrade1
- Rising 5th Grade Girls Popsicle Hangout
- June 17th – https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040A45A5A62DAAF58-4thgrade
- Rising 5th Grade Boys Popsicle Hangout
- June 18 – https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040A45A5A62DAAF58-4thgrade1
- Rising 4th Grade Boys Popsicle Hangout
- June 24 – https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040A45A5A62DAAF58-3rdgrade
- Rising 4th Grade Girls Popsicle Hangout
- June 25 – https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040A45A5A62DAAF58-3rdgrade1
Nursery – Preschool Parking Lot Lunches: If you have children four years old or younger this event is for you. StoneBridge Kids is offering a place for you to participate in a parent and child get together. This will be located in the parking lot of our new Church building, so families can social distance while still enjoying each others’ company. You can bring camping chairs and pack your own lunch. Online signups are required as we will be limiting our numbers to 20 people. Please sign up all family members who will be attending. Older siblings of Nursery-Preschool kids are welcome to attend as well.
- Preschool Parking Lot Lunches – https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040A45A5A62DAAF58-preschool
Ready to join us?
At StoneBridge, we are committed to seeing our community transformed by God. We invite you to join us in this journey of personal and community transformation.