Childcare Coordinator Job Opening
We are currently looking for someone to help coordinate child care for all of our small groups, church wide events and special events (Family Dinners, Dinner on the Square, Welcome Receptions, any special services such as Good Friday, marriage classes, baby-dedication orientation, mission training, etc.)
Hours range from 2-10 hours per week depending on the season.
Duties involved in setting up childcare include:
· Communicating with staff about childcare needs (list of dates/time of events where childcare is needed)
· Maintaining a registration process (sign-up genius and/or hard-copy signup sheets)
· Communicating with small group leaders about needs (dates of meetings, etc.)
· Hiring paid caregivers for events
· Making sure adult to child ratios are maintained for events
· Creating and providing sign in sheets and nametags for events
· Monitoring the hours and turning in the time for the paid caregivers
You will also be responsible for managing childcare workers:
· Maintaining an ongoing (and growing) list of qualified and approved workers
· Insuring that each worker has a completed consent to background check form
· Working with Children’s Pastor in training workers (includes training in updated procedures, setting up CPR classes, etc.)
If you are interested in finding out more about the position please contact Penny Harrison at Penny@stonebridgemarietta.org for more information.
Ready to join us?
At StoneBridge, we are committed to seeing our community transformed by God. We invite you to join us in this journey of personal and community transformation.